• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Rig Built (Pics Included), Now What Do You Think?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I am doing that right now, I really didn't want to face the fact that it was a bad stick because I will have to send it in, both of the sticks (bought as a pair). So no fast computer for me for a while. But its better than catching it later when it crashes my hard drive.

Thanks for the help. I'll probably be back ;)

edit

Last edited:
Yeah. Sorry about that but you'll find that Newegg is king with RMA. You'll be up and running in no time.

Okay, I've got my memory back and it all runs good, I have it over clocked to 3.5 Mhz (9x @ 388Mhz) running at 1.16875 Volts. Ram at 1034Mhz 5-5-5-15 @ 1.84V. Idle is 31C and OCCT is 49C (this is different from my sig. because #1 I didn't update it yet and #2 I reseated the HS as I suspected that it wasn't making good contact.)

So what do y'all think about the voltages?

Okay, I've got my memory back and it all runs good, I have it over clocked to 3.5 Mhz (9x @ 388Mhz) running at 1.16875 Volts. Ram at 1034Mhz 5-5-5-15 @ 1.84V. Idle is 31C and OCCT is 49C (this is different from my sig. because #1 I didn't update it yet and #2 I reseated the HS as I suspected that it wasn't making good contact.)

So what do y'all think about the voltages?

Can't say much about the volts, but I do believe that 3dmark06 score is low by at least 1-2k. Was it run with the clocks in your sig?

Very nice build. Although airflow is looks great, next thing you can do for aesthetic reasons is to do some wire management. Makes it look even nicer :).

Thanks madhatter, I have done some wire management already. I live in a dorm and they won't allow power tools and I need a few other holes to make it look better but that will have to wait until thanksgiving when I can go home. It looks a lot better now even as it is, plus I am putting in some Cold Cathode lights right now.

The score was run with 3.4Ghz overclock, I will have time this weekend to bench it again and then I will post the final results.

I will post some more pics once I get the lights in and the wires tided up a bit more.

Back