• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

RivaTuner & Nvidia Vanta

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ucfswimmer

I have an AOPEN PA3000 16MB NVIDIA VANTA video card which is clocked default at 100/125...right now i have it at 125/160 with no problems, however rivatuner gives the options to go as high as 150/190...however its outside the range of the blue spread thingie...

i have a celeron 800 clocked at 992 (8*124) with a pci/agp bus speed of 31/62...if i go any higher with the video card, is it possible to physically damage the video card? anyone know for sure or have this card and knows how high itll go?

thanks...

~jeff~

Vanta

My roommate has an onboard Vanta in his HP and he clocks it to about 110-115 / 160-170. It has no additional cooling and he uses NVmax and Coolbits.

ucfswimmer said:
I have an AOPEN PA3000 16MB NVIDIA VANTA video card which is clocked default at 100/125...right now i have it at 125/160 with no problems, however rivatuner gives the options to go as high as 150/190...however its outside the range of the blue spread thingie...

i have a celeron 800 clocked at 992 (8*124) with a pci/agp bus speed of 31/62...if i go any higher with the video card, is it possible to physically damage the video card? anyone know for sure or have this card and knows how high itll go?

thanks...

~jeff~

you never know, but you shouldnt overclock the core, it doesnt help! your being bottlenecked by the ram

Back