• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

RoseWill Thor V2

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

WhitehawkEQ

Premium Member
I got 2 RoseWill Thor V2 cases, 1 black and 1 white, has anyone had issues with the top breaking off in shipment?

dfonda

Senior Golfer
No , I just got a Lian Li delivered and they pack them so well it could have been dragged by the UPS driver and kicked up to my door and it would have been OK.

Had one CM case with some small damaged bits that got lost for a week or 2 and arrived in a beaten box...No damage that mattered.

EarthDog

Gulper Nozzle Co-Owner
Never had any cases where the top was broken off in shipment, thankfully. Sounds annoying to have to deal with.

Anyway...RMA the thing. :)

EarthDog

Gulper Nozzle Co-Owner
So.... did both of these cases arrived damaged or just one? Do you think it was shipping damage (was the box damaged) or broken from the factory?

Images would be good to see... of only to put a visual with the damage...

OP
WhitehawkEQ

WhitehawkEQ

Premium Member
I don't have a pic of the box yet, but the box for the white case is chewed up on 1 corner but the box for the black case is ok and still the top is broken, it hard to see on the black top but the damage is the same for both.
The good news is the outside of the tops have no damage, it's all inside.

20211203_161924a.jpg

OP
WhitehawkEQ

WhitehawkEQ

Premium Member
You can see the color scheme matches between the case and the MB I'm going to put in it :)

Thor V2W.jpg
Gigabyte-X99-Designare-EX_2.jpg