• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

RTS-CCD REDLINE

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
When gaming, just sync the frame rates to your monitor's Hz rate. No need to go higher as you'll make the GPUs work harder for no reason and will increase your temps so it should decrease your temps at a steady FPS rate of your monitor's Hz.

Nice rig btw.

When gaming, just sync the frame rates to your monitor's Hz rate. No need to go higher as you'll make the GPUs work harder for no reason and will increase your temps so it should decrease your temps at a steady FPS rate of your monitor's Hz.

Nice rig btw.

My Monitor is the ASUS VG278HE, it's @ 144hz. I wish I could get 144 fps constant off 2x 470's, maybe 2-3 years ago I could with those current games, but not now. Batman Arkham City looks and runs way better then Batman Arkham Origins or Knight. I think it has to do with the technology at the time and the 470 has the better built-in hardware for that game then the 770 I had. Its weird but I get 120fps on arkham city, with the min being 50 fps and max being 144 fps ( Frame lock).

I really appreciate your feedback.

Back