• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

RunDLL error on windows load

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Tithulta

WIN98se
GF2 mx400 using the 28.32 drivers

Ok after installing this latest driver set I get an pop-up error everytime I load windows. This is the contents of the pop-up...

Error in NVQTWK.DLL
Missing entry:NvXTInit

What's the deal? So far as I can tell it's not causing any problems, but it is annoying to have to clickon it everytime I restart or cut on my system. I'm guessing this is a missing registry key or such. Anyone know how to fix it? If not I can continue to ignore it and click 'Ok'.

Edited: I tried redownloading and reinstalling the same driver thinking maybe the previous one was faulty...same deal...

that error is coming from a tweaker program for your nVidia video card.

uninstall the tweaker program and get one that is designed to work with your driver set. Or, switch back to the previous drivers.

nVidia changes a lot in each driver release, you pretty much have to get all new tweak apps when you change drivers to be safe.

Back