• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

S-Video not working! HELP!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SUlfUR-CyCLoNe

Registered
Hey guys!

I';m trying to hook my comp. up to my 60-inch TV using the S-Video on my GF3. See, I've done it before a few times so i know I'm not doing anything wrong, but I can't get it to work. I've tried every S-Video port and I can't get it to work. When I switch displays in the settings the monitor goes black, but nothing happens on the TV. I know there is some kinda signal going through because I can see snow going across the screen every once and a while. I'm thinking that it could be the drivers, but I've gone through 6 different drivers. I'm on the 21.83's right now, but I think I'm going to try another beta in a second. Please, if you can help me in ANY way please do because I'd like to fix it within' the next hour or so.

-SUlfUR

OP
S

SUlfUR-CyCLoNe

Registered
LOL! I'd hope that I've had it on the right channel/Auxilary! yes, that is NOT the problem though, I've got so many things on this entertainment system that I can't be doing anything wrong, it's the computer. Thanx for the suggestion though.

-SUlfUR