• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

safe core/memory Hz ????

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Fukkaknuckles

Can ya help me ???

I wanna clock ma herclues prophet2 mx with RivaTuner......
Any sugestions (nice ones ;) plz!!) as to the core an' memory settings would be helpfull

thanx:beer:

just raise it a little bit at a time. Run 3dmark and play some games everytime you raise it to make sure you dont get any weird artifacts and that it actually works. once anything goes wrong, just back it down to the highest stable setting.

everyones system is different, so we cant just say that it will go so fast and it'll work for you. your card might go faster than everyones, or it may not be as good, you have to play around with it.

:clap: :bday: :beer: Welcome to the Forums :beer: :bday: :clap:

OC'd video card

Welcome to the Forums!

When you're done and have some 3dmark scores to show off, join the Overclockers.com 3dmark Team. We also offer a lot of advice for tweaking, just check out the 1st thread in the video/soundcard section and you'll see what I mean.

All you need is a baggie on hand, then just keep cranking it up, and if the magic smoke escapes, catch it in the baggie and send that and the card back to your supplier so they can put the magic smoke back in for you. :D

Seriously though, a little at a time is best, every card is slightly different, go a Mhz or two at a time, you'll generally see corruption and artifacts before you burn the card.

Road Warrior

Back