• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Safe to use dye with a whitewater?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Milkman

Hey guys, just wanted to know if it's ok to use dye to add color to my water/waterwetter mix, since it turned clear it's pretty boring, however I can live with it if it will clog the micro channels, what do you guys think?

thanks
Milkman

Milkman said:
Hey guys, just wanted to know if it's ok to use dye to add color to my water/waterwetter mix, since it turned clear it's pretty boring, however I can live with it if it will clog the micro channels, what do you guys think?

thanks
Milkman

Your dye shouldn't have any particles in it, it should be completely liquid. Unless it has particles or gunk, it won't clog anything. If it does, I would reccomend screening it out first, and ordering a different brand in the future.

Of course it's okay. It's basically just colored liquid. Don't worry, your tubes will soon be cloudy/hazy with the water wetter ... :)

Try another additive like dex-cool that will not make the tubing hazy/cloudy.

Back