• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

same HalfLife game, 2 CS games diffrent computers?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

RCtruckguy

my friend and i love CS. hes getting cable soon (we both play on this computer its sucks) and i know you can use the same HL game and 2 CS downloads but how? any one know? thanks alot!~RCTG

Mr. Chambers

RCtruckguy said:
my friend and i love CS. hes getting cable soon (we both play on this computer its sucks) and i know you can use the same HL game and 2 CS downloads but how? any one know? thanks alot!~RCTG

last i knew you could not to this with only one key, it still checks for your CD key last i knew, and if you're looking for away around it i suggest you go read the forum rules again, we dont discuss that here.

TheFrag

but I wouldnt suggest buying it used. You dont need the cd and someone could be using the cd-key still!

john240sx

TheFrag said:
but I wouldnt suggest buying it used. You dont need the cd and someone could be using the cd-key still!

in that case you would call sierra and tell them what happened. they will ban the original key and give you a new one (or so i've heard)