• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

same protein for like 3 days!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Rezman5

I keep getting NativeBBA5's on all 4 of my rigs for the whole weekend. Is there any way I can get a new protein...these are only worth like .3 and dont take that long. I am running the GUI vrs.

Ploaf

Umm... Don't know. I got some of those over the weekend. I know they aren't worth much. Now everything I have is doing GNRA Hairpins. The proteins that wouldn't go away ;)

Kendan

Senior Punk
Don't worry about getting the same WU for a length of time. They will change soon enough. it is better for the project for you to not delete WUs even ones that just downloaded. Fold on!!!!!!

res0r9lm

Rezman5 said:
I keep getting NativeBBA5's on all 4 of my rigs for the whole weekend. Is there any way I can get a new protein...these are only worth like .3 and dont take that long. I am running the GUI vrs.
just keep folding there has to be an end to them sooner or later. I am also getting alot of them. maybe we are getting so many because @#$%! are dumping them. by the way they are worth .6 pts

David

Forums Super Moderator
I have a different problem - I'm getting big chunky 5 pointers :(
Should get through a few this week.

JetMech

Rezman5 said:
Well, I'm too lazy to go through all of that, so I guess I will have to leave it at that.
The assignment server has you locked in bro. I'm in the same boat. If you dump it's just going to give you another one until it decides to move you on to something else. The value for that protein is .6 (see the thread titled POINTS about one page back). What I hate about these things is that in a 24hr period you get about 20% less points. But it's all good. FOLDING FOR HUMANITY!!:beer: :beer: :beer:

Tweaked!

Xtreme refugee
Starfire_MK2 said:

Same here, bro. It's gotta end soon...right?!

Yeah, they come and goreal quick, Now all my rigs are chompin on 5 pointers again. Don't mind those as much, they take a while but they're worth it!:D