• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Samurize Help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
that is true as far as i know... the XPs have an ondie sensoe which reads accuartly though higher than a probe by the side since it is in it... but not all boards read that even if you have and XP so... :D :eh?: :D

Daedelus said:
why does the template provided by slowburn not give me right temps?

Samurize uses MBM to display your temps, and each individual motherboard uses different sensors. You're going to have to edit the template a litte. Click on where it shows the temps, and scroll all the way to the bottom in the editting part. There's a slide scroll for the temps, voltage, etc. Slide that bar until you see a number that looks likes your temps. I hope that helps, if not PM me and I'll show you a screenshot.

how do you guys have all that stuff up with samurize and not have half of it blanking out? i read that if its overlaying an image that it cuts performance, but you guys have mega graphics behind yours. Mine is all text and no bars and its flasing in and out. :(

mike you have to set the alpha value for that email me your config file and i will take a lot at it

as for blinking part it sometimes happens with me but one click on "show desktop" button on my taskbar solves it

here's my progress so far, I will implement the HD stats 2moro and place them at the bottom. I don't need much more info, like OS info as I know what I'm running the PC on :D... All your desktops look awesome. I hope my won't lower the "prettyness" level :p
Samurize1.jpg

*EDIT:* By the way, any words on when the new version of Samurize is gonna be out?

Last edited:
Well here is my first try.

Desktop%20pic.JPG

If someone could make me one with all the info that I have and maby more that would look better than this I would... I know some parts woulen't work becasue of my mbm sensors but can fix that.

Thanks to anyone who trys.

:)

this is what ive got so far:

desktop.jpg

i need to pm you my config, cause even with just text mine seems to blink alot.

Bump it up for a great starter on this prog!~!
I just recently found out about it, about 4 some odd hours ago... :rolleyes: Had absolutely no luck figuring it out. Did a search on here found this and got it up and going!!!
Gave me enough info to figure out most that Im interested in on my own.
samurize1sttry.JPG

I like my setups to be small and easy, even using my 19" on 1280x1024 need all my desktop/Opera space!!
Serious kudos on this man, very handy indeed!~!
Gotta few questions, but gettin a lil tired. Ill post up laters.
Thanks again!~!
IFMU

Ok, had a couple hours of sleep and started on this sucker again.. heh...
1st Question: Does MBM have to actively running to use the temp sensors from that?
2nd Question: Anyone know how to set this up being able to read more then just the CPU Temps on a Dual?
(Ive been able to figure out how to get CPU Usage for each CPU, now just need temps.)
More to come, just distracted on what I wanna do with the config Im workin on now. :rolleyes:

Ok, ixnay the 1st, saw on their forums that you cant at this point. They said their working on it, but not available yet.
Next question, I am tryin to get it to read total memory. Not just.... hrm.. Ok, Is there a way to get it to read Physical/Virtual and Page file as 1 bar and not as 3? So far thats all Ive been able to get it to do.
(BTW thanks to Matt (OC Name???) for his config, Ive been able to alter that to get some decent configuring going. Few changes here and there and got a nice lil read goin on. heh....

Hehe, Very kewl.
SamurizeScreen.JPG

If that sites bandwidth is still gone...
http://www.members.cox.net/ifmu/SamurizeScreen.JPG
I really like this lil prog! Only drawback, is that to get Temp Readings, you HAVE to use MBM. And that program I have gotten to where I cant stand!!!
*EDIT*
Oh yea SlowBurn, Hope yea dont mind, but Im gonna share your lil "How to" elsewhere. I will link directly to this thread and give yea full credit, but this thing is nice! LoL

NyTe said:
i cannot get it to accurately read my temps...it says where you can pick your sensor from motherboard monitor properties... "Motherboard Monitor Not Active" it only lets me choose 1 or 0...i cannot get my temps...I do have MBM5 and it is on

I saw your PM to me about this today. Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner, I been on the forums that much lately, too much RL stuff. When you say "Motherboard Monitor Not Active", is that the message you're getting within Samurize? Do you have the latest version of MBM5? Also make sure that you selected the Motherboard Monitor Sensor.

Does anybody know a way to show how many users (and maybe their names) are currently connected to your computer, and if possible what file, if any, they are accessing?

That is a great idea!
Wish their forums worked Id ask there... hrm...

Back