• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Sapphire RADEON 9500 ATLANTIS (OEM/Red Board)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
let me know if it can! I was looking at this card thinking the same thing 2 days ago.

Edit:

Its L shaped memory as well :)...

Last edited:
i got my card from allstar and it worked 100%..... prior to that got 2 cards from newegg and neither worked at all... take this for what its worth

however this was a WHILE ago.... in may maybe? around there

the odds are agianst this thing modding. i got a retail and the mod worked but w/ too many artifacts to play games. i just scored a 9700 for 155 shipped so it's probaly a better i diea to wait for a real 9700.

You should be able to get your core WAY above 310... On the other hand, 310 for memory is pretty decent, if not amazing for most of the 9500s.

well I asked if tehy would take pity on a poor 256bit craving soul and give me one for their longstanding price, or at least explain the lunacy of the sudden (abd bizzare considering pricing of their other cards) and depressin price increase. Didnt get the former, but got the latter.

Seems their prices are dictated by their stocking company, which must only be getting word (some 8 months late) that these cards are somewhat desirable.

I had thought that perhaps kids were testing them out and rma'ing the ones that did not softmod, and that may well be the case, but so far as I can tell, tehy are either gouging to push towrds more expensive cards (9700np $5 more) or because they can actually move cards at that price. With the glut of horrible "mid range" cards out there, I would not be surprised.

This is the second time they have jumped the price on those cards. Last time they went from $135 to over $200 when they ran low and eventually out on the gold fan version.

Back