• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Saw it cant find it now.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.


Jan 3, 2001
Awhile back on the main page of overclockers they did a review on a new clip it used the four holes around the socket and then had a piece of glass or plastic to hold the waterblock down. Does anyone know where I can buy a good hold down clamp that uses the four holes. Thanks