• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SB audigy gamer digital sound dont work!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

grindee

Hi have logitch z-640's which are 5.1, and a sb audigy gamer...i cant get digital to work, i set to digital output only but its very staticy.....and also my center channel wont work unless i set it to matrix, which is artificial 5 channel....but i have 5 channel sound card..ahh thanks.

Akumu X

Hi, I have the same speakers. Digital out doesn't work because you don't have a digital decoder. They cost extra...and IMO aren't worth it since "analog" sounds much the same.

I have an Audigy2 so I'm not sure it the back is the same, but for me I have it in Orange, Black, Green from right to left while you are facing your computers front. I guess it'd be Orange, Black, Green (left to right) if you were behind your computer.

XeRoFuN

Mr. Nerdlogic
grindee said:
Hi have logitch z-640's which are 5.1, and a sb audigy gamer...i cant get digital to work, i set to digital output only but its very staticy.....and also my center channel wont work unless i set it to matrix, which is artificial 5 channel....but i have 5 channel sound card..ahh thanks.

Same here.