• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Scratch Build/Mod

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

g.z.demonz

Hi Guyz,
Sharing a brief view of my recent Scratch Build/Mod inspired by Antec Torque.
I was looking to buy a new Antec Torque chassis because of its unique & aggressive design but couldn't find any in Pakistan. Upon inquiry from UK, i came to know that only case will cost around 350 USD (55-60k) while shipping /custom charges will be extra. So i decided to try something new/replica.
Here is the link of PDF file containing some details of almost 95% completed project, so far....

Link removed just to be safe :).

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe you could take some pictures and host them on this site? No offense but I don't have any interest in downloading a PDF from an offsite host linked by a brand new member.

Maybe you could take some pictures and host them on this site? No offense but I don't have any interest in downloading a PDF from an offsite host linked by a brand new member.
This.

Welcome! Please host the images here. You will need to be in advanced posting and there is an icon that allows you to attach images here.

Back