• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Seagate 160gig PATA $59.99 / FREE SHIP / NO REBATE

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

stereo555

Overclocking is music to my soul
OfficeMax has the Seagate 160gig PATA (8mb cache) drive onsale for $59.99 (NO rebates) and free shipping . Not a super fantastic deal , but definitly worth a mention .

OfficeMax store flyer , LINK-A-DO .

OH ... and Merry Christmas everyone !!! :santa: :santa: :santa:

Last edited:
OP
stereo555

stereo555

Overclocking is music to my soul
I should mention , that this drive CAN be purchased online (as flyer appears to make it to look otherwise) . LINK-A-DO :santa:

n0irsmurf

Yeah :) I work at Omax and i will most likly be purchasing mine tomorrow, along wiht my 5% discount on electronics... sigh... doesn't even cover the tax.

azu

Bleh. I got a 120GB PATA for $39.99 no rebates. Best buy. lol.

Seagate Barracuda 8mb cache 7200 rpm

maelstromracing

I'm in for one. Ordered it on Xmas. Will have it Weds. I avoid the stores like I avoid ex girlfriends and if it is free shipping and I am still paying tax, but get to stay home. Guess what I am doing. :)

d94

$30 a phone
maelstromracing said:
I'm in for one. Ordered it on Xmas. Will have it Weds. I avoid the stores like I avoid ex girlfriends and if it is free shipping and I am still paying tax, but get to stay home. Guess what I am doing. :)
<<<==== :santa: