• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

EXPIRED Seagate 1TB HD $55 "in store P/U" at BB

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Reefa_Madness

DRAM Guru Senior
If you are near a store that has these, then it is a pretty good deal, given the pricing on drives these days.

Retail box with five-year warranty, by the way.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Seagate...683968&skuId=8490625&st=seagate 1tb&cp=1&lp=1

If you select the "ship to store" option, you will get a message telling you that the item is no longer available. Need to find a store near you that still has them in stock.

I tried to order more than one, but was limited to one. After my first purchase I closed the browser then opened it up again and bought another one so the limit of 1 is per purchase, not per person.

Anyways, for those in need of a drive this seemed good enough to be worth sharing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the heads up. My local store had some in stock, so I'm going to pick one up. I didn't realize how much HDDs had gone up in price until a few days ago. I'm building my first computer this winter and am on a budget, so this helped a ton!

Nice deal! I wonder if you can purchase more than one @ in store p/u?

Neb,

Make multiple purchases of qty of 1, then pick them all up at the same time. I don't know what they would do if you walked in to the store to pick up a single purchase then tried to add one or more in addition to the one ordered online. They may not honor the pricing.

fyi best buy honors MFG warranties ON ALL ITEMS IN STORE (outside a few exceptions like big tvs) stuff like hdds n gfx cards etc will be honored if its failing / not working and you brought it back to the store with receipt.

I guess I was lucky...I picked up two of them...I must live where few people, outside of the Geek Squad, know what the inside of a case looks like.

Wish i could get the Ship to Store option to work, it's telling me "This item is not available for ship to store" when i pick any stores that are within 100 miles. I'd like to get a couple of these drives..

Just looked and it looks like the Lafayette store has them in stock. I've been thinking about getting a drive anyways, so I might buy one tomorrow.

Looks like this one is a wash now. Clicking on your link brings up a price of $129.99 now, Jaime. I'm glad I got it before the price jumped up.

Back