• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Seeking IBM SameTime 2.5 and 3.0 download

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

skywalkers

Hi All

I am looking for copies of IBM SameTime 2.5 and 3.0 for a project a client is working on. If anyone has a download link or a copy they can pass on please let me know. I can't find the software anywhere unless it is the latest version.

Thanks

Welcome to the forums.
Perhaps in your search you have already come across a page suggesting that old versions of SomeTime actually can be downloaded by registered users:
http://www-10.lotus.com/ldd/stforum...4dae6d6bef817ca385256de00060428a?OpenDocument
I don't know how old that information is and if you have registration access...

I sympathize with your plight :) It is *tough* getting old versions of some software... For this precise reason, I started making a personal archive of things I cared about in the late 1990s but unfortunately SameTime is not part of it. To this day, I save every new version of every software I care about... I remember trying to find old versions of Windows and trying to find other old things only to have 90% of threads on every forum I asked this in be posts of me justifying myself for asking... Just recently on this very forum someone asked about Adobe Acrobat 8 updates, which are nowhere to be found any more, but which work just fine even on Windows 10 with a trick workaround... Good luck in your search, friendly advice: I found it helps to start these requests with disclaimers on why - say for historical purposes or anything that assures people you won't be actually using it... ;)
Maybe your experience is different from mine on this.

Back