• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Sell antec 900 for haf 932?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

VeeMon

recently i've been looking at my antec 900 on my desk and looking inside and i notice that it going to start being a real hassle when i need to put stuff in and take tihng out to clean, that the case is to small for the system im currently using. Looking around on the egg and the forums it seems that the Haf 932 is a pretty decent and very popular full size case. Anyone have any issue of wiring or not enough space with it and how is the mounting situation.

BigJB

I've got the 932 and you will have more than enough room for anything you want. It has a removeable motherboard tray, you can run dual psu's more than enough room for a triple sli setup. and the stock fans run extremely quiet. well worth the money.

sandyduff

Great Scot! Member
The HAF is a brilliant case, loads of room... i have my entire water loop inside it, great for cable management as well...

I've got the 932 and you will have more than enough room for anything you want. It has a removeable motherboard tray, you can run dual psu's more than enough room for a triple sli setup. and the stock fans run extremely quiet. well worth the money.

The 932 doesn't have a removable motherboard tray...

georanma

Cant help but pop into threads like these and mention how much I love my haf. Definately has the room you are looking for. No removable tray, unless some rev 2 or b came out or something that I dont know about. Id love a removable tray. I really like that side panel on the amd version, however, not sportin a phenom, and I may eventually just pop off the side fan and put 120mms in there.

jmdixon85

Well I have a HAF 932 and love it, but you must of got your Antec 900 for a reason???no? I'm just guessing you got the Antec 900 as you liked the overall look of the case so maybe an Antec 1200 would suit you better? Or maybe you fancy a change? Either way they are both great full tower cases.

OP
V

VeeMon

back when i got my antec 900 it was raving reviews and looking good. But when i had the case in hand it felt like it was small but would do. But now im adding more things to it and it just to small

RoC1909

I think you guys have more than made up my mind for me concerning what type of case I am going to get. Even if I haven't decided on any of the other components, I have been gravitating toward the HAF 932....and looking at other members pictures and seeing threads such as this, pretty much cements the buy!

Thanks again, guys.

OP
V

VeeMon

it the original one. No it super tight in there fells way to small. If i have enough money tho the Corsair 800d looks amazing