• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Semi Final 1.0A results

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

funnyperson1

well here are my benchies at my highest stavble point so far i dont think ill make it much further performance wise because ill have to decrease ram timings (3-2-2 right now)

Now heres where i get pretty darn close to an 1800+:

cyberey66

Here my 1.0. It's not a tually, it's actually coppermine, but why not, it benchs pretty good. Here's it @ 1335MHz 95% stable. Actually, should we just ask to type the scores, and save some bandwidth?

Last edited:
OP
funnyperson1

funnyperson1

thats pretty darn good for a cumine and also i uploaded the pciscuz someone always asks for them:rolleyes:

cyberey66

Yodums said:
When posting benchmarks with Sisoft, you guys should scroll down the menu so it shows all your CPU specs! :p

I just updated my pic. Thanks, because I just realized I forgot to disable L2 cache ECC. I'll rebench without ECC and see if they are at all better.

OP
funnyperson1

funnyperson1

oh and i get 4263 3dmarks without overclocking my video card....i get 4563 when overclocking it...im in second place fora ll celerons with Geforce2 Ti/Pro/GTS

cyberey66

funnyperson1 said:
oh and i get 4263 3dmarks without overclocking my video card....i get 4563 when overclocking it...im in second place fora ll celerons with Geforce2 Ti/Pro/GTS

Lucky, I haven't setup my card now, but it only gets about 2000. My record was 1996 with 2x agp, celeron [email protected], 128megs ram and clocked 200/400. When I changed mobos I haven't benched yet, but logic will say I should just break the 2000 mark. It's a radeon VE, it's not a gaming card. It still is fine for playing games though.

Flu!d

I get 4317 3D Marks on 3D Mark 2001 with my GeForce 2 GTS 32MB not overclocked.

OP
funnyperson1

funnyperson1

Yodums said:
Heres something to compare to your rival - Morgan :D

yeah, i would kill for that memory bandwith....or spend 80$ on some nice cas2 memory, and Fluid my guess as to you beating my score is again crappy cas3 memory, show us your mem benchies?

Flu!d

memory_bench.jpg

Due to the fact that i'm running a Celeron 1.2 @ 1.5 on a 125 mhz FSB my mem bench results are slightly lower than yours at CAS 2,2,2,5/7....

TASOS

Congrats !!!
You seem to made some improvement with that 2mhz more fsb.
I'm not 100% stable @1480 1.8vc.

But....your scores should have been higher
(plz no offence)

Here is my @1460 1000% stable