• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Server Still Busy?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

JoeBrewski

Registered
12/9/2005 9:33:58 AM||Couldn't connect to hostname [setiboincdata.ssl.berkeley.edu]

(Getting this for the last 4 days)

Or is this a 'Download the New Client' Issue?

Joe

Yes Seti has some kind of issues right now (their hardware can't keep up with demand), luckily there are many other projects on BOINC that are working ok so if you want to keep your rigs busy in the meantime give other projects a shot.

So far I've been able o upload a few WU and download lots of work.....As there is just one database server running they are still dropping connections but this should be over soon......hopefully before the year ends :Beer:

:( Too bad I just decided to upgrade Boinc versions and switch to the optomized versions of seti on ALL of my rigs. Nothing but cannot connect for me with no reserves. Guess I am back to Climate prediction for a while. It was a good back up months ago and will be again.

Back