• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Servres Down ????

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

diehrd

Senior SMP Gawd
I am unable to connect for work units any one else having this problem ??????

OP
diehrd

diehrd

Senior SMP Gawd
well I am getting this message

Error:get work #1 Failed

It retries and attempts to connect to assignment server but keeps displaying error

rich99million

i couldn't get any work from 112 so i switched to GAH units instead - don't think they are worth anything like as many points but i just don't wanna be wasting the cycles if this pc is staying on anyway.

I would have switched to Gromacs only but those are huge and my Slot A doesn't like them

Rich

OP
diehrd

diehrd

Senior SMP Gawd
this sucks I have 3.2 gigs being wasted ..What version allows me to chose what I want to fold ?? GAH ,,FAH,,Which get more points ??

AntiHeiss

Yeah Diehrd, you need to get that figured out. I'm gunning for you bad enough already. :D

In my opinion, FAH still will produce more points.

OP
diehrd

diehrd

Senior SMP Gawd
Well no matter the version I install I cannot get work from the server..This is real bad I lost almost 10 hours of folding ...Can any one help me out with some advice ???

rich99million

the servers seem to be back up now - i sent a WU to 112 and got a new one from 109 - a little slow but still seems to work

Rich