• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SETI Bar-N-Grill> Now serving fresh frog legs and free drinks!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

racecar12

A bar is a great place to tell your problems and I am willing to entertain and offer advise. Good or bad. All drinks are free and so are the frog legs. Tips are not nessasary but contributions to a good cause are welcome.:cool:

Wanted: Waitress's or waiters needed to help serve what I hope to be a productive bar:cool:

I'll be second> A beer and order of fried frog legs for r12

First order goes to the birthday Basher> As much as you can eat and drink my friend:beer:

edit>Just place your order:cool:

Last edited:

Yodums

Can I get a dozen frog legs.. some beer (Smacks the waiter for serving to underage drinkers!) :D ...hmmm.. and I don't know what else.

OP
racecar12

racecar12

Yodums said:
Can I get a dozen frog legs.. some beer (Smacks the waiter for serving to underage drinkers!) :D ...hmmm.. and I don't know what else.
First customer:D

One dozen frog legs and a beer coming right up and id not required for cyber beer:beer:

Mixed drinks are also available upon request.

No charge and tips are optional. Feel free to invite your friends in for a drink:cool:

Hope all your wu's have a high ar friend:beer:

Greg M

Can I get a nice single malt scotch and a cuban from the humidor?

No thanks, for the frog legs. I don't eat swamp meat.

On second thought, I'll buy a virtual round for everybody in celebration of Basher's B-Day. CHEERS BASHER!!!:beer:

OP
racecar12

racecar12

Greg M said:
Can I get a nice single malt scotch and a cuban from the humidor?

No thanks, for the frog legs. I don't eat swamp meat.

On second thought, I'll buy a virtual round for everybody in celebration of Basher's B-Day. CHEERS BASHER!!!:beer:
Malt scotch>double for newB and a fresh cuban straight from the humidor. No legs:D

And a round for the hourse, courtesy of Greg M:beer:

OP
racecar12

racecar12

Basher said:
I'll take a dozen Yuengling's some fried frog legs and a big ole plate of WU's smothered in cheese.
Coming right up with high ar's on those wu's:beer:

what are Yuengling's so as to make sure they are on hand:beer: