• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SETI: Berkeley Router is down!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

4GHZ_or_bust

Now 6GHz or Bust!
That explains the burning electricity I smelled. My PC has been idling very fast, doing nothing but waiting for SETI.

QuietIce

Disabled
After two days I figured it was something like that. I would have checked around today if they were still down - thanks for saving me the time! :)

Did you ever notice how stuff like this seems to happen a during a holiday ...???

muddocktor

Retired
Yeah, it sure does. If your machine is up and running and has no Seti work, run some Rosetta work and help our other main BIONC team out some then. :) We just busted Team China's butt and it won't be long before we nail DSL Report's team.

OP
eaglescouter

eaglescouter

Frustrating Senior SETI Nut!
Update: November 27, 2009
The connectivity problem noted yesterday turned out to be one of our switches and not the router. We swapped in a replacement switch today and connectivity was restored.

Careface

Wicked, connectivity restored, I just reported a good 300 odd WU, which pushed my little single core cruncher to its 1millionth credit crunched :) Also very very slowly getting more work, even though no splitters are active - I'm assuming they are resends from WU that have reached deadlines etc.

Either way, not complaining!

TomWoolford

Registered
Wow, I come back after a several month Hiatus and Get pending downloads with a project backoff status....lame :rain:

Edit: Nevermind, for some reason it was getting errors but after installing the update and redoing my optimizations I'm good to go again, but noticing a lack of GPU Tasks....Only got 3

Last edited: