• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

sh*t think ive trashed me 9700pro

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

STICKYGREEN

anyone tell me if you can get the bio flash file and util to flash a ati9700pro card......................
what a bummer:confused:

Miknow

Try the ati site... I would link ya but I cant seem to get to it I think they are updated there web site

OP
S

STICKYGREEN

ati sites really pants. can find any think about bios files on there its a really poor site. took of the hsf and put a smigdin of atic silver on and now theres lines and characters on the screen, also at boot up during post theres blue lines down the screen.bummer:mad:

Cisco Kid

STICKYGREEN said:
ati sites really pants. can find any think about bios files on there its a really poor site. took of the hsf and put a smigdin of atic silver on and now theres lines and characters on the screen, also at boot up during post theres blue lines down the screen.bummer:mad:

ATI site is a well laid out site to be honest if you are into web design layout. for your problem go to rage3d.com should find what you need there. R U sure you did not let the ASII touch anything off the gpu??

Cisco Kid

wildfrogman

I would use arctic alumina paste or the epoxy as its non conductive and works pretty good. Sounds like the AS paste is creaping and is shorting out~messing up stuff. It may be ok if you clean your card up quickly with isopropal alcohol. Hope this helps.

OP
S

STICKYGREEN

Its a sad days guys the Rad 9700 seems to be buggered. tried removing the artic and still the same:( i hope a bios flash becomes available soon, it may fix. for now its a bloody expensive office card( runs word fine) lol.:D