• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Shattered Horizon - Futuremark

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

antipesto93

just realised this game existed....:shock:
is it worth buying for 15 pounds?

minimum requirements a q6600- wow
and dx10 only...more wow

hajalie24

I had a guest pass and did not like it, it's my point of view and it may be fun if your doing well, but there is not that much players and only 1 gun. And there is no iron sights so you are going to be missing a lot of shots.

dillinja666

it looks fun, but also looks like it could use some more guns, and game play. it looks like its a demo but its not

jediman

haven't played the game but I would guess not having iron sights is not causing you to miss shots . . . . its either not putting your crosshair on the enemy (better than "iron sights" because it doesn't obscure half your fov), firing improperly because you don't understand the mechanics of the game, or the game mechanics don't intend for you to hit all your shots (hence the widening cross-hairs when firing)

in homage to morpheus: do you think your aim has anything to do with your physically represented sighting system here? you think thats a gun you're firing? hm

Last edited:

dillinja666

i didnt see any different maps in the demo vid, was it basically just one big space station with everyone blasting each other?

TheGreySpectre

I think the game is a ton of fun, if nothing else just because it is so different from any other game. I really hope they use the zero G concept to develop a full fledged game with Single player at some point.

My only real complaint is the lack of weapon selection

gregers05

I think the game is a ton of fun, if nothing else just because it is so different from any other game. I really hope they use the zero G concept to develop a full fledged game with Single player at some point.

My only real complaint is the lack of weapon selection

x2

lordkosc

Well I got this for 5$ over the Christmas steam sale, and played it a bit, but the lack of maps and guns made it easily forgettible. A few months ago they spit out a map pack that was decent but no new guns.

NOW , more free DLC is coming and its GUNS , 8 guns to be exact!

http://www.shatteredhorizon.com/details/zerogravitycombat/

I am a bit excited as the game really needs this DLC!

dillinja666

well it looks like the added content makes this game playable. From the vids off their website there is not a crosshairs and iron sights. Looks like the added more grenades and guns. I guess il DL this one now and give it a shot.

TheGreySpectre

I thought it was a lot of fun and a great concept but was a little lacking. The accurate Zero-G environment was very cool, however I found that there was not enough people on the servers. Also the lack of variety in weapons and maps made it get old a little quick.

I would love to see the concept of the game more fully developed into something that has a single player and more variety.

I think I got my $15 out of it.