• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Shirt Addresses Needed

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

silversinkbam

SSS's soldier of one
Dylruss
Lews
Skip

as soon as i get your addresses i will send out your shirts.

please pm me with your name and address

Last edited:
This must mean SHIRTS ARE READY. It's a good thing too, temps are starting to fall- it's only getting up to 85 degrees these days

I'M FREEZING.

steve

Loud said:

Ewww! You can take your eye out?! :eek:

:D :D :D

LOL....

There's an old joke that goes like this...

A drunk walks into a bar and sits down. He has a couple of drinks, and looks at the guy sitting next to him at the bar. the drunk says to him, "Hey...I bet ya a beer I can bite my eyeball."

The guy at the bar says "Sure..you're on!"

The drunk pops out his glass eye and bites it, and puts it back in. The guy at the bar has a good laugh, and buys the drunk a beer.

A little while later, the drunk looks over at the guy again, and says, "Hey...I bet ya a thousand dollars I can bite my other eye..."

The guy at the bar thinks to himself..."There's no ways he's got two glass eyes. He's drunk...he'll bite the first one again...easy grand."

"Sure pal....you're on!"

The drunk pulls out his dentures and bites his good eye.....:p

Cheers! :beer:

skou said:
This must mean SHIRTS ARE READY. It's a good thing too, temps are starting to fall- it's only getting up to 85 degrees these days

I'M FREEZING.

steve
I remember those days. It was in the 40's and raining all day yesterday here. It's supposed to get up to 50 today:eek: At least we don't have to worry about standing up straight at gas stations anymore.

PM sent. Dang that would stink having to fill gas around their, but you did! It is 22 degrees here and a little snow, HAPPY HALLOWEEN and good luck kids.

Back