• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

should i upgrade if not why

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
The answer to that question will always be changing. If you have a buyer for the whole kit, sell it. If not, part it out. It all depends on the market and what any particular individual is looking for. Parting it out means that you have to find multiple buyers but the price per item is less than the price as a whole therefore attracting more potential buyers. You might be able to get more money that way but more than likely, you'll make good money on some parts and loose money on others. Thus breaking "even" in terms of market price. Selling it as a whole can net you a fair price but you only need one buyer.

sweet i will keep that in mind when im ready to sell it

My thoughts.... if you want the change your going to notice most...It would be an upgraded monitor and GPU....Unless you are not on an SSD , no other change is going to be as substantial.

Back