• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Should I upgrade my GPU? Suggestions

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jeffs42885

Registered
This build is driving me crazy. I am so indecisive, and its good that I found this place for feedback.

Anyways, I have a ROG Strix RTX2060, I have it side mounted (I am going for a very "Blingy" looking system)

I don't like the RGB of this card. It's kind of basic and its really not impressive. I convinced newegg to let me return it for 100% credit..And now I am not sure what to get.

1) Can anyone suggest a good looking "Blingy" RTX2060? I don't have to 100% sidemount it. I was thinking of getting something cool and getting a plate for the top. I kinda like the RGB cards that say "GEFORCE RTX" on the side, and I've seen some really killer looking plates. I do like the sidemount because it hides the usb headers/front panel connections

2) Should I just fork out the extra $ and get a 2070? I don't really do games too heavily, and currently my rig (OC ryzen 2700x + 32gb gskill) runs games nearly perfect at 1440p

Sure whatever floats your boat, never seen that add-on before

Back