• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Shuttle AV18E

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Penguin4x4

Are you my Daddy?
Saw this board over @ Newegg for $52 and I wanted to know, is this a good OCing board? I can't find any reputable resellers at at pricewatch with a good name brand S-370 motherboard for less than $80! :mad:

Any insite is appreciated! :):):santa2:

Is that the av18-et? (thought it was 62) I've had very good experience with my shuttle AE25, if that's any indication.

Nice thing about shuttle is that if you go to their ftp site and browse, you can find beta performance bios's. Mine lets me OC the FSB in 1 MHz increments, and for the longest time, I was running 149 wtih memory at 2-2-2-5/7. (I'm experimenting wtih 155, memory at 3-2-2-5/7 now.)

Have you checked out the MSI 694T-pro at newegg? also roughly 61. I'm considering that one myself at the moment. What's your opinion of it? Thanks! -- Paul

Back