• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Sideways GPU

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Haturee

Alright, so Im finally only a cope days away from being home and putting everything together. It's been a long 10 months lol.

Anywho, I have a phanteks enthoo primo, and a ln asus gtx 1080 oc and I'm curious what I need to put that gpu sideways to show it off a litte better.

It will ony be like that for a couple months max because of the planned water cooling loop, and also the adding of a second gpu later on down the road.

Thanks for your time and advice!

Why bother when you will be moving to a water loop and have to revert things, as you said, in a couple months, anyway.

For the aesthetic, mainly. Also thinking about throwing it in my secondary when I do the watercoOlinger in my main

I'll look into making this one a bench rig.
I just dont know too much about it yet

PIC_1050.JPG 7372_99_thermaltake-core-p5-open-air-chassis-review.jpg

if you are going with a single card about any riser cable will do.
search the nets for pictures of the thermaltake core p5 case, it has the option of mounting the cards that way.

Like this?
20160913_202049.jpg

I've only seen the P5 case that shows off the GPU like that.
Building a custom case is fun though plus, it's unique :thup:

EDIT: Wow that's a terrible pic. Sorry about that... I've got better ones, but they only show the back of the GPU, not the front.

I have no excuse, I'm just lousy with a camera.........
the gpu bracket is an accessory that comes with the core p5 along with a riser cable.

Back