• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Sidewinder Computers

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Freezermug

Well this is a new merchant for me that ive never used before so I thought Id share my experience with everyone. I ordered a Swiftech MCX159P northbridge heatsink from them and all went well with no problems at all.

My order was processed fast and I recieved a email with a tracking number for USPS with a fast link to track very promptly. I ended up getting my package ahead of expected as well wich is a bit of a surpise givin the holiday season.

This is a store I would order from again. It was a very good experience for such a small online store. Not what I expected at all.

sp00L

I've ordered a number of fans and grills from Sidewinder Computers and was always pleased with my orders. Fast and accurate. Never had a problem. I just ordered the Swiftech NB cooler this morning along with some Artic Silver Alumina adhesive. I'm going to swap my stock n/b cooler to the southbridge and see what happens.

I also highly recommend sidewinder. Oh, I've ordered an SLK900A a few months back with no problems.

glock19owner

The place is not bad for a little home run buisness...The only thing that sucks is he can not have any local area pick ups since his place is not zoned for local pick ups...and that really sucks since I live less then 45 minutes from him...other then that...great place to order from though...

webfreak

I would definitely order from them, I've read nothing but positive feedback and they have a 9.84 lifetime reseller rating. :)