• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Sig Colors

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

bubba gump

Yes yes yes, i know the basics of the color code stuff and how to get the colors, but i was wondering of a certain color.

I see that what most of you people like Penguing 4X4 and jamers.miller have done with your sigs (sorry if i didnt name ya, would take to long...).

You put . 's or -'s or some other character there to take place as if it were a space.....i know this by highlighting the sigs :D

Now, down to the real stuff.....what color is that? I want to know, coz the closest ive gotten is dimgray, which is the one currently in my sig. If anyone knows what to put as the color, so that it matches the background of the boards, please tell. It would help me and maybe many other people to.

Thanks in advance.

OP
B

bubba gump

Yay, finally thanks

(i know the wait was somewhere liek 10-15 minutes but hay, i was getting a bit crazy wondering if anyone would reply :p :) :D )