• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Size of a Hercules MX...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Thelemac

Administratively Deficient
Can anybody tell me the size of the Hercules MXII card from the back of the agp slot to the back of the card? I would like to know if I can fit one into my system...

The back of the slot to the front of the card? I don't understand. Total length is about 6-1/4 inches if that's what you mean.

I think he's referring to "overhang" past the end of the AGP socket, in which case the answer is none. The card "ends" at the end of the AGP socket itself.

Is this the answer you were looking for??

Mr B

Why, yes it is! Thank you very much. I can now buy me one of those, as I'm sure to have room in my case for it! :)

Mr. B, did you actually look at your card or are you guessing? My Hercules 3D Prophet II MX extends past the AGP slot by about 1 inch. But, I bought mine early last fall, are the newer cards that are out now, smaller?

batboy (Apr 18, 2001 06:13 a.m.):
Mr. B, did you actually look at your card or are you guessing? My Hercules 3D Prophet II MX extends past the AGP slot by about 1 inch. But, I bought mine early last fall, are the newer cards that are out now, smaller?

Perhaps they are. Mine ends right at the end of the AGP slot. I did look, as the case is sitting at my feet w/ the side cover off.....

Bought mine about two months ago.

Mr B

Back