• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Size of Danner MagDrive pumps?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Def

I'm looking to get a Danner MagDrive 3/5/7 (still can't decide) and would like to know the dimensions the pump. I'd like to build a reservoir for it just for the ease of filling up the system, but I don't know if I will have enough room in my Enlight 7237 for that and an Aquacoil radiator up front.

While I'm thinking of it, which Danner pump should I go with for a closed loop setup(Maze1, Aquacoil) with a lift of say 14-16"? Will a 3(350gph) be more than enough, or should I just go for a 7 and be done with it?

well you can regulate the flow so haveing to much flow and bringing it down to optimum cooling level seems better than not havening enough flow in the system. and way having a larger size pump head means that your open to do more stuff with it like a evaporative cooling setup or something else.

Back