• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SkyHawk Jupiter - Front Jack Wires Help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

goobtroo

I got this case today and hooked up everything except the front usp/firewire/audio jacks. It has alot of different wires (they look like the wires you plug into: hd led, power switch etc) that I dont know how to hook up. The 2nd picture here shows some grey wires to the right, they extend to multiple wires (over 10) into what you see on the left

I was wondering if anyone can help me, I just really need the headphone and mic jack to work

My mother board is ,Soyo p4s Dragon Ultra, thanks

Captain Slug

Helpful Senior Member
You motherboard manual should list the arrangement of your USB headers. your front USB cables should be labelled...
5v+1
D+1
D-1
G1
5v+2
D+2
D-2
G2

Or something similar. Each brand of motherboard has the headers arrange a little bit differently so there's no one way to do it.
Someone with a Soltek board may be able to reply with the correct connection arrangement. I generally don't use front USB (or any USB if I don't have to for that matter)

Ugmore Baggage

Yep, look in your motherboard manual. You probably don't have firewire headers but probably do have USB. The audio jacks usually connect to the soundcard and I wouldn't bother hooking them up unless there's a headphone jack in your card.

oops just read the end, well that's what you do :p