• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Skyhook, where have you been?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

katelin

Earth calling Skyhook. Are you still there? Haven't seen you post anything in a while. Thanks for the daily updates, we appreciate it.

SkyHook

Senior Village Idiot
Never Fear!

Oh No! You ain't putting me out to pasture that easy! This team is stuck with me till E.T. answers his/her phone.

I just been feeling kind of under the weather and not as talkative as I should be the past couple of weeks or so. Big Congratulations to Katelin on breaking into the first page of the stats. And an all enclusive HOWDY & WELCOME to all of our new members, both big and small.

Kris, sorry my production in the TeamRace is off a little, just as we were getting started, my one "shoebox" machine let me know it wasn't designed to run at 100% load 24/7, and I haven't as yet come up with an adaquate replacement or a way of funding it. Maybe Santa will finally realize this year that computer equipment is SO MUCH more useful than underwear!

THANKS everyone for your concern and interest, it is truly appreciated.

SkyHook

Cuper

BAD TC!!!! :Cuper commences whipping TC with a USB cable in honor of Yodums::D