• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Smallest PSU...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Civic_Addict

Smallest PSU.....?

I am in need of an extremely small PSU for a project I'm working on. About 200w would be sufficent. Any ideas?

I've found the micro atx versions that Enlight sells, but I would like something even smaller. Height is an issue. Length should be too mush of a worry provided its not a foot long..

OP
Civic_Addict

Civic_Addict

OP
Civic_Addict

Civic_Addict

Crazy Jayhawk said:
What sort of project is this, exactly?
If I told you I'd have to kill you.....:p

Mobile computer. Not just MP3s/DVDs.... But it would get used for that on ocassion.

Ridenow

Sneaky Moderator
Civic_Addict said:

If I told you I'd have to kill you.....:p

Mobile computer. Not just MP3s/DVDs.... But it would get used for that on ocassion.
Been thinking a about that myself. That is why I knew the link. I forgot where the AGP risers were though.

OP
Civic_Addict

Civic_Addict

Ridenow said:

Been thinking a about that myself. That is why I knew the link. I forgot where the AGP risers were though.
Nah no need. Intergrated. The AGP risers were like $60. SOme ungodly price.

I basically have everything laid out. Just found the mobo I'm using .... Just need to buy it all.

flixotide

Welp.. I've opted for this case Clickety click

Nothing special really, buts its pretty small and very light weight.. easy to mod, and still conforms to mATX standards..

Soo.. I dunno.. It works fine with me... only bum is the PSU, it really goes beyond sewage..

Commander_Kang

Speedy Dragon
I like the case and the name.Would make for a nice mini game server.
flixotide said:
Welp.. I've opted for this case Clickety click

Nothing special really, buts its pretty small and very light weight.. easy to mod, and still conforms to mATX standards..

Soo.. I dunno.. It works fine with me... only bum is the PSU, it really goes beyond sewage..