• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Smash my Xbox 360.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Prodigious

Not cool, not cool at all. Especially for those of us who didn't manage to get one today. :(

Oh well, hopefully a lot of stores will get more right away for Black Friday and the ensuing holiday sales.

btw, they collected at least $430 in donations(at least that's what they were aiming for), but they only bought the $299 core version. So basically, they acted as if they were buying the Premium edition(400 plus tax is ~ 430) but instead they bought a core and pocketed $100. Definitely not cool :(

YellowDart

Real life trolls at their finest. lol

I'd be interested to see how badly they agrivate the fanboys and/or provoke violence. Too bad though... waste of a good system, just to p*** off a few fanboys...

Bios24

That thing is worth a bit more than $430 right now..... anyone been watching ebay? There were TONS of them going for over $1000.

Scott9027

yeah, they could have easily sold it for $1000 if not more. that's why i find it funny that they smashed it.

Mortis03

HAHA.... just have to say that this is pretty funny. I dont have anything against the xbox or m$ (well, no more then the average user here), but this is just plain cool. Smashing the xbox outside the store infront of the line of ppl trying to get one is just funny to me.

I guess I just have a sick sense of humor

Prodigious said:
btw, they collected at least $430 in donations(at least that's what they were aiming for), but they only bought the $299 core version. So basically, they acted as if they were buying the Premium edition(400 plus tax is ~ 430) but instead they bought a core and pocketed $100. Definitely not cool :(

If thats true... that is kinda dumb.

millhouse

Not cool, not cool at all. Especially for those of us who didn't manage to get one today.

yeah... all i can do is stare at Perfect Dark Zero, my Wireless controller, and my faceplate w/ no xbox 360 to put it on.

They shouldve given it to me seems how 6:00 pm wasnt early enough to get in line to get one. I would have "smashed it" for them.

What a waist...

Edit: o i see it was a core... nevermind then... :santa: CORE= pointless in the long run...

Prodigious

millhouse said:
yeah... all i can do is stare at Perfect Dark Zero, my Wireless controller, and my faceplate w/ no xbox 360 to put it on.

They shouldve given it to me seems how 6:00 pm wasnt early enough to get in line to get one. I would have "smashed it" for them.

What a waist...

Edit: o i see it was a core... nevermind then... :santa: CORE= pointless in the long run...

You feel bad? I have:

PD0 Limited Edition, Madden 06, Kameo, PGR3, Play and Charge Kit, Faceplate, Xbox Live 1 Year Subscription Card, VGA Cable, Marketplace Points Card.

:(:(:(:(:(:(

AZNBoiOnFIYA

i have to disagree with these guys. the ipod was mainly a fashion trend that most people followed, but what is the xbox? it certainly isnt something you tote around just to look cool. when they did they ipod it seemed like they were sending a message. now it just seems theyre just smashing stuff for publicity.

attack

I think this is awesome...as for anyone who complains about how oh they didn't get one?

How many of you have done something to ruin something that someone else would have wanted to have? I doubt ANYONE here can honestly admit they havn't drestroyed something (intentionaly or not....have you OC/vmodded something to death?)?

I was dieing laughing at the concept, I'm just waiting to see the video!

attack

tom10167 said:
Nerds.

What a waste of anything good.

If I saw someone smash something, just because it was 'cool' I'd punch them in the throat just on principal.

Ahh so when you drive your car hard off line just for a thrill, I hope someone kills you and tells you what you should do with something you bought and paid for (or if it's your parents car it just makes it worse)

tom10167

What? What a ridiculous analogy.

It would be like me buying a brand new Enzo, and smashing, just because I thought it was 'funny.'

Here's another analogy:

Nevermind, it doesn't look like you'd be able to grasp it.