• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Smash my Xbox 360.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hey they paid for the Xbox 360 they can do whatever they want with it. Nothing unethical about it. They got their early... super early and got one. They bought it... they can smash it or do whateber they want to it...

haha iw atched the video... fricking lame...
wow they smashed it in front of a total of 8 people...

jeez if your going to do it you need a crowd... they shouldhave went to an 12:00am release time and then came back in the morning in front of a morning release time crowd...

i havent seent it yet, but its gotta be the coolest thing ever...I'm proud of these guys fighting the machine. I'm sick of this over-hyped piece of junk. If i was rich enough, i would buy out an entire store just to smash it all to bits in front of the line waiting morons, muhahahahha. As for the 100 bucks they made, what idiot would donate in the first place? so they didnt steal anything, they bought it, they smashed it

reminds me of the time a couple friends and I smashed the heck out of powerMac...oh the days of highschool.....

Ha, i didnt realize those guys are here in Toronto... that best buy those guys went to is the very same one i bought my Psp a few months ago

and the place they bought the ipod is the same place i bought mine (yorkdale mall)

Last edited:
T'wolves said:
i havent seent it yet, but its gotta be the coolest thing ever...I'm proud of these guys fighting the machine. I'm sick of this over-hyped piece of junk. If i was rich enough, i would buy out an entire store just to smash it all to bits in front of the line waiting morons, muhahahahha. As for the 100 bucks they made, what idiot would donate in the first place? so they didnt steal anything, they bought it, they smashed it

reminds me of the time a couple friends and I smashed the heck out of powerMac...oh the days of highschool.....

Little OTT there IMO... But id like to see you try and back that... LOL thats almost funny. :p

yea its a little overkill to call it a piece of junk...

this stunt was just done as a joke im assuming...

if it was done to make a point they are wasting their time...
haha jeez arent there more important things to protest against other than a video gaming system you do not like..

T'wolves why dont you go isolate yourself in the wilderness... go smash your cpu thats purposely underclocked to make money...to stick it to the company...

That sucked. I mean such a good idea, and they pulled everything off and blow it by doing it in front of what? a person who's asking for thier controller atleast? I mean seriously, they could have done such a better job if they would've had some people there it would have been awesome.

thumbs down for execution...it was funnier when they told the concept and showed a few pics :/

millhouse said:
Little OTT there IMO... But id like to see you try and back that... LOL thats almost funny. :p

well you cant argue over-hyped, everything is these days. I find it a piece of junk because it is an inferior platform for gaming in my opinion. I can play everygame on the xbox better on the pc and more. for my purposes and reasoning it is junk, because on my shelf it would collect dust faster than a case fan...but thats just me.

This video sucked, not as bad as the IPOD but this was equally garbage. Jeez I should of done this site......I would of did it INSIDE of Bestbuy instead of outside in front of what 6 people? The least they could of done is went berzerk and starting screaming or something. Notice how nobody really even cared except for like 1 guy in the car Lmao. That was a total waste of time, damn Canada :p

OH MAN THAT VIDEO MADE ME CRY BECAUSE IT SUCKED!!!! all this hype over what 8 people!? i feel sorry for all those who donated. I mean they shoulda kept it instead of smashing in front of 8 people.

Yawn...Jeez that was lame.
Should've atleast done it in the store infront of everyone.
My condolences to the retardatrons that donated.

OC Noob said:
Had they done it to actual rabid fanboys it would be funnier, but those people were probably ignorant casual gamers, parents and a few hardcore fans.

They did this for the shock value and for the Xbox haters, not to **** off some fanboys.

And this goes for anything like this, not just the Xbox. Its the same as Jackass crapping in the home depot toilet. Its just pathetic that people get such a thrill out of f'ing with innocent people. Now on the Man Show they messed with Star Wars fanboys by cutting in line in front of people that camped out for days and that was funny because they had to leave and no one that camped out ended up losing the spot they spent days securing, unlike the person who didn't get the Xbox or the dude that had to clean up sh*t out of that toilet. I guess its cool as long as they aren't picking on PC nerds or busting up 7800's and A64's.

Maybe I'm wrong, maybe I should just start f'ing with people every chance I get for my personal kicks.

Different strokes for different folks. Everyone has their own views, dosen't make it wrong, just different.

ya seriously... did they go and buy the sledgehammer and then return???? Why not buy it run out and be like "guys look at the xbox360" then toss it in the air.

If they did it right after they go it they might have been able to get on the news.

If there wern't that many people they should have gone to the mall on black friday and smashed infront of eb games or something.. or smash it inside BB like others said.

I think its retarded but anyone crying over a dad not being able to buy his kid a $500 game system is a retard too.

IR1 said:
Thats $430 Canadian dude. If you payed attention that was Canada. $299 US is about $430 Canadian. There were Maple Leaves everywhere...

It's actually $350.26 :rolleyes:

add tax (im in BC, so I will calculate with 14%), that comes to $399.30 CDN

And yeah, funny concept, horrible video. What made it worse was that they did it in front of like 6 people who HAD A SYSTEM. WTF do they care?!

How could you possibly argue against these guys? WHY in the first place, what kind of wet blankets do we have lurking around these boards??

Back