• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Sneak Peek - Beast III

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
a really soft rag (old cloth diaper, lens polishing rag, etc.) and VINEGAR-BASED windex (NOT the blue ammonia windex) works wonders on acrylic cases and case windows

Looks like KX Green.

I really hope you don't put that junky 875-T into this case.

{PMS}fishy said:
Looks like KX Green.

I really hope you don't put that junky 875-T into this case.
Ehhm, that 'junky' 875P-T has served me well. I got to 5Ghz long before you, and on plain water too. Heh. I'm not doing anything until conroe.

nikhsub1 said:
Ehhm, that 'junky' 875P-T has served me well. I got to 5Ghz long before you, and on plain water too. Heh. I'm not doing anything until conroe.

Oh, I'm not knocking you. Just DFI and that garbage they call a MB.

You must have gotten the only good one.

MMM.....conroe.....

Slowly she goes. I'm really thinking I might wait until I upgrade the hardware (Conroe, new MB etc.) Have the rad and all the fans installed :D

Awesome color with that neon green. What specific paint/color is that. I'm working on a mod project right now and will be needing some bright green paint similar to that.

Check out the Woodcrest review over at 2CPU.com. If Woodcrest is anything like Conroe I think I may have to stay with Intel on my next build.

A Conroe or pair of Woodcrest processors would be nice and cool in Nik's green cube.

I just ordered a U2-UFO and came here looking for ideas. Can't say I know what I am going to do with it b/c I don't have it yet. I know I am really looking forward to the space.

Given the limited drive bay space up front where are you going to put your reservoir? With my Crystal Fonts device I think the top of the case is the only place that would work for me.

Looking forward to what you do. Me likes the green brudah! :clap:

I am putting the res in the 5.25" bay, it takes up 2 spots which leaves me with my fan controller and 2 DVD Burners. One new development is that I am not going to use the Iwaki in this build, I had a revelation yesterday and ordered what I am going to use for pumps. The rad is fanned up and installed in the case as are the rest of the fans. Here is a sneak peek at my rad with the hose clamps I'm using throughout.

insalledtop.jpg

Back