• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

So Xbox Live is being uncool.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

trueplaya4ever8

Alright, it signs into live then like almost 10 seconds later... Connection lost. :confused:

But while I'm "offline" says my friends sign on and off.

This Lives fault or my Inet???

rainless

Old Member
Actually it was down yesterday for maintenence. I guess they forgot to smooth out a couple rough spots. Least you're paying for it. :beer:

tresmonos

Xbox Live is down for maintenance??? And I have to pay for it?? Oh noes! This is like making a big deal of having pics of Janet Reno's underwear.

rainless

Old Member
Xbox Live is down for maintenance??? And I have to pay for it?? Oh noes! This is like making a big deal of having pics of Janet Reno's underwear.

You're not paying attention... Xbox Live was down for maintenance YESTERDAY... today they're just F'N up.

tresmonos

You're not paying attention... Xbox Live was down for maintenance YESTERDAY... today they're just F'N up.

I was posting because I finally gave up on RSV2 about 10 min ago. I got booted about 3 times and figured it was meant to be. I'm aware, I was just fueling the usual banter.

BUT FREE ERROR-LESS PSN!! My older brother had it and we thought he was cool! His own car, a girl who put out...HE WAS THE MAN! I'VE NEVER BEEN COOL

rainless

Old Member
Dude, what?

It's looney season here on console games. And I still don't care. Is less than a week EVERYBODY... 360 owners PS3 owners... will be too busy playing GTA IV to post "weird" things on Console Gaming.

I only hope I'll have enough time to pick up my copy of SE (which I've already paid for) on the 29th. I get the feeling that if I don't get there when they first open... paid for or no... I'll have to wait for another shipment.

IR1

Weird. I was unable to connect with my buddy from work tonight to play RSV2. It kept saying "failed to connect." Though I dont think it was RSV2 causing the issues. We could not even do voice chat in LIVE. This happened once before but since then it worked and we were able to play coop. Dunno if the issues we were having tonight are related. I hope so because GTA4 is coming out and I am going to want to kick some butt with my friend!

rainless

Old Member
Weird. I was unable to connect with my buddy from work tonight to play RSV2. It kept saying "failed to connect." Though I dont think it was RSV2 causing the issues. We could not even do voice chat in LIVE. This happened once before but since then it worked and we were able to play coop. Dunno if the issues we were having tonight are related. I hope so because GTA4 is coming out and I am going to want to kick some butt with my friend!

I wouldn't worry about it. I doubt if MS would take any chances with the GTA IV release. Too much is at stake. There'll probably be a patch between now and the 28th.

redrumy3

yep it's all messed up today logs me in on and off =| im sure they will have it running for when gta iv is out i cant wait omg! i go to hospital for presurgery the day before and surgery on may 2nd...that means i have 3 days of gta madness w00t!

FudgeNuggets

I used it last night because the PS3 didn't have the right codecs to view a couple of shows I watched and for some dumb reason I have to sign into live before the codec pack works...... It never gave me a hassle between 9 and 11:30pm EST.

Hardin

It's working better than ever for me now. My nat is now open although my college could have upgraded the internet, but I doubt it since it's the last week of school. It has only been open for me at home before.