• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

So you like that flowered up case...How about this???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Deathknight

:eek: Did I miss the trainwreck recently? Apparently all they could do with the twisted metal was make hideous cases

.e n v y

haha anythin to make more money.

Introducing the latest weapon in PC Gaming...CasEdge 3GTH-202. With a special 3GHz Intel approved fan duct and ventilation for superior thermal performance, 10 drive bays, 120mm ceramic cooling fan, 12" blue neon light, front panel USB 2.0 (4x), audio ports, and 1394 IEEE Firewire, tool-less design, and 400 watt SPI Intel P4 ready power supply, this case will strike fear into your opponents!

Translates as..

Heres a new case...CasEdge 3GTH-202. Includes an inverted plastic cup that leads onto the processor fan which might lower your temps, 10 drive bays with ugly bezels, 120mm noisy fan, pointless 12 inch neon light (because no modder would go near this case with a 10foot pole) to keep your case nice and toasty warm. USB ports at the front that look like a minotaur's mouth so you can scare away other gamers, grrr. You also get a 400 watt PSU, which by the way, fyi, works with a pentium4 (thanks for that bit of news there...which 400w psu doesnt ? ). People will be so scared of (being within 50 feet of) you that they will run from this $50 case with a minotaur's head.
And all for the low low price of a Xaser3.

...im bored...as u might have guessed...

Fushyuguru

I tend to call myself a modder, I think the case is a breath of fresh air. Wouldnt buy it myself but I like new designs.

cookpat.geo

Registered
looks like a great looking case for kids, or maybe even younger teens. "This Christmas, give your child the power gift, comes with 17 Transformers to protect it from enemy attack (and anyone who is scared by it's look"!

DaWiper

Image Compare Man
Ouch!! That case you can expect your neighbours 14 year old son drag along to a lan party... Proudly! Say no more...

cookpat.geo

Registered
Actually, after translating ancient Egyptian scrolls found at a garage sale, I have discovered that ancient Egyptians used a PC case just like this one!

stan03

cookpat.geo said:
Actually, after translating ancient Egyptian scrolls found at a garage sale, I have discovered that ancient Egyptians used a PC case just like this one!

lol:p

stereo555

Overclocking is music to my soul
HHHmmm .....

Iam a heavy SCI-FI type of guy , but Iam sorry that case just not do it for me .

(sorry no flame intended ; or maybe its just my age is just starting to show :eek: )

Last edited:

stan03

hey im a scifi guy too, and that case isn't that great looking to me either, so you're not alone.... and im not even old :D

invisible hand

WOW.....that is ugly.

I think we can easily compare pc's with cars. I can't tell you how many ugly poorly modded cars I've seen. Computers cases seem to be heading in that direction.

I think the people who make cases like that are the same people who put huge ugly spoliers on their cars and stupid toy figures all over their dashes.

Sometimes I wonder what people are thinking. What's going on in their heads? I suppose their blind........maybe, ignorance is bliss.

Robrules18

invisible hand said:
WOW.....that is ugly.

I think we can easily compare pc's with cars. I can't tell you how many ugly poorly modded cars I've seen. Computers cases seem to be heading in that direction.

I think the people who make cases like that are the same people who put huge ugly spoliers on their cars and stupid toy figures all over their dashes.

Sometimes I wonder what people are thinking. What's going on in their heads? I suppose their blind........maybe, ignorance is bliss.

Not flamin you or anything but thats not a true statement. Some people like huge spoilers or action figures. Thats the wonder of our society, the huge vast variety of tastes, like country music most people hate it but some people like it. But like this case, some people probably think this is the coolest thing since hot tar, but some people here think its crap, i wouldnt buy it for myslef but I wouldn't scream or die if i were given it. just my 2 hundreths of a dollar

Goronmon

Registered

So people are ignorant if they don't have the exact same visual preferences in cars and cases? :rolleyes:

Edit: But yeah, I think that was one ugly looking case :D