• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Socket 370 board w/ agp

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
OP
carmello22

carmello22

I'm not sure if that board will work b/c I have an old e-machine computer that a friend gave me, and as far as I can tell the case will only fit micro atx boards.

james.miller

there are loads of m-atx socket 370's about. my chaintech 6oia3t is an m-atx board. It's not a great overclocker though (no voltage adjustments) but its a very good board. my via c3 was stable at 150mhz. My celly-T that is current on the board is stable right up to 129mhz fsb - or 1548mhz cpu speed (as far is the board goes without the 133mhz fsb mod).

OP
carmello22

carmello22

Thanks for the suggestion, that board will work. The reason I need a new board is because I have an old mx440 card sitting around and I wanted to use it to hook up to my tv and play videos. Plus the e-machine board doesn't o/c and can only handle 256 mb of ram.

batboy

Senior Moment
Like Sleeper said, there is a micro MSI mobo at newegg.com that's a pretty good deal for only a little over $50.