• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[SOLVED] Blue Screen only when running a benchmark

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I wonder if you installed Duet Display again if the problem would return, or if the fresh install would work right this time. Perhaps some day when you have nothing much to do.

I think I've come to the point where if I'm not using software/app on a regular then I just won't have it on my PC/Phone. I use Duet Display when I'm traveling and need another screen next to my laptop so I'll keep it there but on my home and work PCs I don't need it on a regular.

I guess some background, I'm an investment advisor, where I manage retirement portfolios for clients, and sometimes having more screens helps me visually compare stats/performance from 1 investment to another (keeping it simple). Dual screens has been fine for normal days, but at times I wish I had 4 or 5 screens for those large workload days. (yes some people like me do need more than 2 screens and not just for ePeen lol)

I think I've come to the point where if I'm not using software/app on a regular then I just won't have it on my PC/Phone.
I think that is just plain, simple common sense. This is especially true if that app frequently "calls home", checks for updates, or in the case of cell phones, checks/tracks your location, uses your data and eats up battery run times. Not to mention unused apps take up disk/memory space and may pose a security risk.

yes some people like me do need more than 2 screens and not just for ePeen lol
I know for me and my PC, I cannot live without my "two" 24 inch monitors and there are times when I which I had a third too.

Back