• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Some new additions

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Cuda

Heavy snow today prevented me from my planned scrounging trip, but I did manage to get two more machines folding for the team.

Mother-in-laws: 1.8g
Brothers: 500Mhz (folding under his own name, but for team 32!)

Total:
Mine: Rig 1 = 2460Mhz
Rig 2 = 450Mhz
M-I-L Rig 3 = 1800Mhz

4710Mhz so far folding for Overclocked_cuda plus another 500 from my bros under his name for over 5 GIG!

I may have a farm coming my as well. My brother lives in Texas, and while I was on the phone with him he gave me some good and bad news. He said he had just given away 5 machines from 450Mhz up to 750 Mhz that were given to him. He said they all worked, and if he had known I wanted them, he would have sent them to me. That's the bad news.
The good news is that he knows of several more machines at his place of work that are dumpster bound as soon as the new machines show up. All are in working condition, just being upgraded. He said there may be as many as ten going out the door. When that happens, they're mine if I want them! Woot!

Fold on!

David

Forums Super Moderator
Cool! 450 to 750MHz rigs arent the fastest in the world but they will do the job nicely. You should see a nice wee boost in your stats if you get a few of them up and folding.