• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Some options for fans, not sure which ones would look the best for my build

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Suppressor1137

So, I recently bought a Asrock Z170 Extreme 6 motherboard, and I really like the color scheme.

So now I want to match the scheme.

I have done a bit of research, but nothing really conclusive, for orange LED fans.

140mm: NZXT 140mm FLOW? 83.6 CFM, 26.8 dB.

140mm: Bitfenix 140mm 47.6-57.6 CFM, <20dB.

120mm: Bitfenix 120mm 51.3 CFM 22.5 dB

I just wish Bitfenix sold their high CFM smoked fans with orange LED as well as RGB.

:(

Any recommendations? Orange fans with high CFM are hard to come by, with the NZXT being the only real contender.

Edit: Bought 3 of the NZXT fans, literally no-contest on fans for orange leds(stock) for noise, color, and Asthetics. bit pricey at $37.46 after shipping, but I think It will be well worth it.

Last edited:
Is this for just case fans? If so, go with whatever matches your build. Just make sure you're not mix matching the fans as some lighting might not look the exact same.

Yep, only having the three fans illuminated for now, the 3 120 fans can come later.

Prolly going to stick to nzxt's fan line, maybe a different color for the 120's...White maybe? to raise the hue of the 140's a bit? We'll see i guess :p

Back