• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Some Quake I Shots

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

whooping_a_panda

Mr Slave Senior
hah, i decided to fire that up and it put my system on its knees, i almost curled up and cryed... lol

time to find a proc faster than 750 mhz... :)

Emericana

I cant get quake 1 to run on my system cause it doesnt support Win NT which means 2k does not work!!!!

i actually really want to give this game another spin also

Gravity Man

Emericana said:
I cant get quake 1 to run on my system cause it doesnt support Win NT which means 2k does not work!!!!

i actually really want to give this game another spin also
It works under 2k, but you can't install it by running setup.exe, you need to run install.bat instead.

Emericana

well i just reinstalled it using install.bat and it still does not work. i click on quake.exe and a command window pops up for a fraction of a second then exits. it does this for all of the .exe files in there and i tried GLquake as well it does not work.

got SP3

Zigma

every since they released the source codes, people have come up with some pretty cool enhances for this great game.