• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

song spliter program

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

bennieboyq

Registered
i have a question....does anyone kno wof a program that can cut songs at cirtin points?...like my brothers a dj and wanted to make a cd so he put it on md then burned it to cd but all in one track...now he wants to seperate it and we cant...so is there a pragram that anyone knows of that can split songs??? ok thanks q

Monaco

I had to ask the same thing a while back!

What we ended up with was AudioGrabber. I has a feature under it's Line in menu that lets you automatically split tracks either on Line in audio or on a saved .WAV file. It works based on volume, and I've found it to be overall very accurate in placing track splits in the correct places.

This was on some CD rips that were one continuous track. Don't know what it will do with a DJ mix, but it's worth a shot! :D

subconcept

If your buring, nero. You can import the wav/mp3 to your cd, right click, go to properties, it loads all the sound data, and you can insert spluts by click , listening, and then where the next track starts to mix in where you want the next track to start click split.
I use it all the time to burn dj mixes, I love nero.

www.nero.com