• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

sony camera mem stick

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Aqrhine_tg_xXx

took some pictures with my digital camera today and later looked at the pics on the camera, then wanted to email them, when I stuck the Memory Stick in the computer, it didn't show any pictures on the stick, yet when I right clicked onto properties, it shows there is a portion of the memory stick being used. After fooling around with it, I took out the Mem Stick and put it back into my digital camera...now there is nothing there either??? I combed my computer to see if it moved them to a folder....but nothing. Yet, on that drive, the MS drive, it still shows there is something on the stick. Any ideas? I want my pics back

what type of stick is it? and has it ever worked before? oh and if you know what the pictures would be named as then try to search the disk for them...

Sony Memory Stick, the one that is about the size as a stick of gum. It has always worked before... my other memory stick works still, but since I have used it in the computer, I cannot view the pictures on my digital camera anylonger, but can see the images on the computer. Could my computer be changing the extentions? I'm bummed.

it's not my problem its a friends question but my reply to his prob is the one in the middle any of you know whats going on?

Back